Thursday 22 March 2012

I'm Loving...


  • The sunshine! Spring has finally sprung. Glasgow isn't the prettiest of cities but the sunlight really does bring out its beauty....and everyone just looks so much happier in the sun!
  • New pursuits. Last week I attended my first official 'We're all wing men' night, which didn't quite go as planned but was a lot of fun, and also my induction to Krav Maga, which was amazing, and my muscles are still sore!
  • New friends. I'm quite shy the majority of the time, but recently something seems to have switched, and its much easier to speak to people I hardly know, and not worry so much. My friend recommended this book to me a couple of months ago, and along with the gorgeous weather I think its given me a new way of viewing things.
  • Old friends! There's nothing better than catching up over cake and coffee with my nearest and dearest.
  • Game of Thrones Season 2 is on Sky Atlantic in April. Need I say more?!!!!
  • Icy water with fresh lemon slices...so refreshing.
  • MUA lipstick in shade 11...I think I've found my perfect everyday shade, and its only £1! 

  •  Grimes new album is beautiful! The above track is her latest single.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment