Friday 24 February 2012

Some new shoes...

 O'Malley, loving the wedge.

 Okay, I'll be the first to admit that the last thing I need is another pair of high heels. Truly. Especially summery high espadrille wedges with an ankle strap and a peep toe (for real, peep toes confuse me. I hate toes. I don't want to see my own peeking out of a shoe for no good reason, far less anybody else's horrible toes. And don't even get me started on the expression 'toe cleavage'. Boke.) And I'm attempting to save money, trying to be sensible.

So, when I initially peeked these high, peep toe, be-wedged summery shoes on TK Maxx, I didn't buy them. Who care's if they happen to be All Saints (a company that, despite myself, I can't help but love)? Who care's if they happen to be ridiculously good value? I don't  need them. So I didn't buy them.

Long story short, its payday today and of course I went back and bought a pair. Only four pairs remained, and only one in a size 5 in the colour of my choice. Its fate, really. I'm sure.

Because at the end of the day, really, what's more sensible than taking the oppertunity to buy shoes for £19.99 when they retailed £145 initially? :)

PS- A quick search revealed they are the Biela Espadrille model, now discontinued. The TK Maxx I bought them in- the flagship store in Glasgow city center, also had cut price Ted Baker, Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton (not as horrible as you would think!) shoes in stock if anyone is interested!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment